Energetic Customer Service Representative with 3+ years of experience resolving complex customer inquiries. Passionate about building strong customer relationships, driving brand loyalty, and increasing customer engagement.
Highly enthusiastic Customer Service Representative with 3 years of high-end retail customer service experience. Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction, relationship, engagement and contribute to company success.
- Date of birth28/09/1992
- AddressWest Bay, zone 61, Street 831, Building 262
Its been 15 months stay in W hotel Doha. Hospitality is top notch. Violeta ensured everything was taken care. Support staff Maruf was good at his service. I would recommend for stay. Every member took good care. Thank you . You all made my stay a memorable one.
Really happy with the excellent service and support from Maruf and the team. Highly recommended to stay here if you are in Doha. The facilities are amazing and the food is world-class. Couldn’t ask for more.
- Computer & Technology
- Watching Movies
- Playing Video Games
May 2019 to PresentW Doha Hotel & Residence
Guest Service Agent
- Receive guests in a professional and friendly manner, exceeding guest expectation from arrival through to departure Maintain an up‑to‑date knowledge of the hotel and local services.
- Maintain awareness of guest profile through Opera guest profile system
- Ensure that the guest luggage is carried from arrival point to room and from room to departure point on check out.
- Deliver morning newspapers to rooms
- Deliver guest messages and other deliveries immediately without delay in a professional manner.
- Ensure concierge desk and store room is clean tidy and well organized.
May 2017 to April 2019W Doha Hotel & Residence
- Proficient at operating modern cleaning equipment.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area.
- Making beds and changing linens.
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs and washing windows.
- Sweeping, polishing, and mopping hard floors.
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies.
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces.
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste.
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed.
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
May 2014 to Aug 2016Update
Diploma in Hotel Management
Result : CGPA 3.64 (out of 4)
Mejor Subject : Housekeeping
Jan 2007 to Mar 2009Barthi Degree College
Higher Secondary Certificate
Result : GPA 3.40 (out of 5)
Group : Commerce
Jan 1997 to Mar 2007Rotary School
Secondary School Certificate
Result : GPA 3.06 (out of 5)
Group : Commerce
Microsoft Office Skills
Hotel PMS System Opera
- Digital Design
- Social Media
- Time Management
- Social Networking
Celebrate National Sports Day in Qatar 2020
National Sports Day is an annual event first celebrated on February 2012 . Just like any other national holiday, it brings together people of all backgrounds to celebrate the importance of sports in our society.
The importance of organizing the Sport Day in the State of Qatar every year is to increase the value of sport and raise awareness of its importance in daily life.
Staff party 2017 at W Doha Hotel
Our staff party of 2017 was in celebration of the year gone by and as a way to thank our hardworking employees for their contribution and dedication to this company.
The event involved a lot of exciting games with prizes, food and drink.